Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Injury Victims across Southwest Missouri
An effective personal injury and wrongful death lawyer must be knowledgeable in numerous complex areas to consistently maximize recoveries for victims. Our law firm is dedicated to:
- Helping you obtain the resources so you can get the medical attention you need to aid in your recovery and also fully document the extent and impact of your injuries
- Building the best possible case for you to recover money to pay your medical expenses, replace lost wages and provide other compensation
- Handling insurance claims properly and conducting insurance negotiations in your best interests
- Responding promptly to you and providing personal, attentive service from your free initial consultation through every phase of your case
Experienced in Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death
Attorney Robert D. Curran is known to his clients and other legal professionals for his intelligent, dedicated approach to each case. You will also appreciate his honesty and straightforward communication style, focused on helping you determine what to do and the best ways to get favourable results in your case.
We will determine if you have a valid case and explain your legal options after virtually any type of accident, injury or wrongful death, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents, and
- Other negligent or criminal actions, including a fall on someone else’s property, an animal attack, or assault.
Mr. Curran’s experience extends across the spectrum of adverse events and types of injuries. When you or a loved one has suffered devastating consequences such as a brain injury or spinal cord injury, it’s critical that you have a highly qualified lawyer experienced with these types of cases. We will pursue every available avenue to help obtain justice and compensation that will enable you to get the medical care you need, compensate you for lost income, and relieve you of worrying about those things so you can focus on rebuilding your life.
Serving Many Missouri Communities, including Greene, Jasper and Boone County
It will cost you nothing to discuss your case and explore your legal options in a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will charge fees only if you succeed in getting money for your injuries or loss.
We encourage you to contact us today if you have questions about legal recourse after an accident or negligent act has injured you